Can You Really Make Online Profits Without Investment?
During the last 6 years that I’ve been online, I have found it difficult to find any valuable resources which would show me how to earn money online without any risk. I’ve gone down many dark roads. By dark roads, I mean the hyped up Product launches hosted through ClickBank, or the MLM companies that make affiliates pay up to $50 a month just to be able to earn money selling the “Product” they offer. Some marketing programs upsell more ebooks, video tutorials or memberships than you can afford to pay or have the time to view. The things I have mentioned are just some of the ways you can get “sucked in” as a young entrepreneur. You will soon learn that not everyone is out here selling you something that you will make the most out of, or that is sustainable in the long run. A hyped up product launch, a dodgy High Yield Investment Program or a Paid to Click Advertising Program is not going to necessarily make you “rich” online is it? Maybe it will, but the truth is, a very high percentage of people will actually fail because they have either been scammed so many times to keep going, or they just couldn’t, or didn’t know how to make a profit, and have suffered financially. It is not impossible to have a job online that pays well.
Earning Money Online without Suffering Financially
It doesn’t have to be that way. You don’t have to go down that road. When I first started online the thing that I was most attracted to was someone’s Product that would allow me to earn money online, and profit, with the “click of a button”? I thought in my mind, that this would be the best and only way to do it. I never once challenged myself to go the extra step and do something myself without having to put money into some “guru’s” pocket. But soon, I would realize just how unyielding this task can be.
The higher the investment, the higher the yield right? Not so fast. Investing in a $100 product, you will need to sell enough to make $100 back.
There’s a big risk in going here because you may never make the $100 back. Say goodbye to making online profits without investment risk, because the investment of Crappy products is very risky indeed and any Investment is always risky. Every guru out there has created their own “unique” product. Doesn’t mean that product willwork as suggested, not for you anyway. These Guru’s have taken that extra step, the step you wouldn’t take. To avoid being baited by these influential individuals, you mustn’t let your guard down. Be aware of your surroundings, and when something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
I suggest you don’t go that far as to lure people with over-hyped claims about your program or product, which is also over-priced. My word of advice is to find a trusted methods, that benefit you and the customer. This way you are able to make money with no money, not necessarily earn money fast though.
My list of Potential Online Jobs without Investment
Here are my 5 suggestions for you to earn money online without investment:
- Start Blogging – Write about what you love, a hobby, anything! Host a free Blog at WordPress.com, Weebly.com and Blogger.com
- Affiliate Marketing – Sell products for business and receive recurring or one-off payments. Join a company that doesn’t make you buy the product first, unless you use the product already. Ebay and Amazon are my two favourites. ClickBank can help you Earn Money Online without investment. If you would like to learn more about affiliate marketing, you can join the Wealthy Affiliate.com community.
- YouTube Videos – Create a YouTube Channel that people love. Earn AdSense Revenue when people view your videos.
- Provide Services – Sites like Fiverr, Elance and Freelancer let you find customers who are looking for your services.
- Facebook or Twitter Fan Pages – The most popular pages on Facebook have 1Million+ fans. Start a page so entertaining or important that you can literally make thousands with it.
Hopefully you took something with you from this article, and good luck in picking one of the many online jobs without investment risk.